Feeling desperate after losing photos from cell phone memory card?
Do not worry!!! Picture Recovery Software will restore your precious images from the mobile phone memory card
Cell phones are one of the most common assets of people these days. Cell phone memory cards are used to store images, favorite music tracks, video files and many more applications. Transcend Micro SDHC cards are also commonly used in mobile phones due to their small size and high storage capacity. Such wide usage of cell phone memory card has also made it exposed to data loss scenarios. Important data from cell phone memory card such as photos, videos, audios can be deleted / lost in a number of ways leaving the user in a desperate state of mind.
If you have taken proper data backup, then you can easily get back the lost images from the memory card, but what if you have not taken backup of all those memorable images, that you have taken in your mobile phone? Here you will need a reliable and trustworthy utility like deleted image recovery program to retrieve those lost images easily.
This software not only restores all the lost images from your cell phone memory card, it also ensures the safety of the original content of the memory card. Along with it, deleted image recovery software help users to retrieve deleted photos from flash drive. Through its intuitive graphical user interface, even a novice user can carry out the complex image recovery process without any difficulty.
Before, you come to know the features of this software in detail, it is really necessary for you have a clear idea about various data loss scenarios in cell phone memory card. If you have reformatted the hard disk then you need not to worry as you can perform reformatted hard drive picture recovery.
How the images can be lost from the cell phone memory card?
- Damaged or corrupt memory card: Corruption in the memory card is one of the frequent reasons behind photo loss from the memory card. The memory card in the mobile phone can be corrupted due to various reasons like Interrupted read / write operation for e.g. accidental shut down of the phone, removing the USB cable of the cell phone unintentionally, abruptly removing the memory card from the card reader during read / write operation etc.
- Memory card has wrong format
- Memory card is not recognized
- Memory card requires formatting
- Internal memory card could not be read etc.
The corrupted memory card may throw error messages while it is being accessed like
- Accidental deletion or formatting of the memory card: Deleting images accidentally from the cell phone while just previewing or from the memory card while it is connected to the computer also gives rise to picture loss from the memory card. Formatting the memory card unintentionally when it is connected to the computer also results in data loss from that memory card. You can restore deleted pictures from memory card after deletion or formatting using recovery software.
- Virus infection: The memory card can also be damaged due to virus infection. All the memory card data remains inaccessible to the user because of virus attack. Some viruses are not removable even after using Antivirus program. In those cases, the memory card has to be formatted which also results in data loss from the memory card. Using the same memory card in different devices or computers can corrupt the memory card.
Mobile Memory Card Recovery Tips:
- Immediately remove the memory card from the cell phone and keep it unused until you restore all the memory card data.
- Install the Memory card recovery software in any drive / partition of your computer’s hard drive not in the memory card itself, since it may overwrite the lost data on the memory card leading to permanent data loss.
- Make sure that the software you are using does not modify the original content of the lost images on the memory card.
Memory Card Restore Tool – Exclusive Features:
- This image restore application can effortlessly perform RAW NEF picture file recovery on formatted SanDisk SDHC card even when the memory card is not recognized by the computer.
- The photo recovery program also helps you to retrieve Nikon Coolpix Point and Shoot camera JPEG photos along with other data like audio files and video files with much ease.
- It can also restore Canon EOS DSLR RAW picture files lost after firmware error after Error 99 or memory card error.
- The software also supports photo recovery on different mobile memory cards of popular memory card brands like it allows you to restore data from logically damaged CF card lost after the unintentional formatting.
- The software supports photo recovery on various storage devices like hard drives, pen drives, memory cards (CF, SD, XD, MMC, Memory Sticks etc), FireWire drives, USB external drives etc.
User Guide – How to use the utility to restore lost images:
Step 1: To perform deleted photo recovery, download and launch Mobile Memory card Recovery Software. Once the Memory card Recovery Software is launched, a main screen appears with 3 options. Select “Recover Photos” option among those 3 options and then select “Recover Deleted Photos” from the next screen
Step 2: Now, select the SDHC memory card of your mobile to start the photo retrieval process. Once you select the memory card, the software scans the entire memory card to find and recover the data. After photo restoration is done, you can preview the retrieved memory card images.
Tips for future use:
- You should always take a backup of important memory card data in order to avoid data loss in the future
- Before deleting any files, make sure that either that file stored in that specific memory card is not essential to you or you have already backed up that file in some other location.