Have you accidentally deleted the pictures or emptied the Recycle Bin/Trash?
Picture Recovery Software is one of the best option to get back all your precious photos. It is very simple and easy to use i.e. it does not require any detailed technical knowledge thus, it helps both novice users and experts to restore their erased pictures.
Feedback from users of Picture Recovery Software
Common scenarios where your picture might have been accidentally deleted
- Deleted the pictures by using “Delete” button or using Context menu You might have accidentally erased your pictures from the hard drive. When you delete photos using either context menu or “Delete” button, they are moved to a folder called as Recycle Bin. If this is the case then you don’t need any data restoration tool instead you can easily retrieve those erased images using “Restore” option from the Recycle Bin.
- Accidentally deleted the photos using Shift+Del keys If you have accidentally erased the photos using “Shift+Del” keys then they bypass the Recycle Bin rather than moving to the Recycle Bin as a result, you cannot find erased images in the Recycle Bin. Otherwise, you might have accidentally erased the folder that had a large number of images and the size of that folder is larger than the Recycle Bin size. In this case also, the deleted folder does not move to the Recycle Bin instead it bypass the Recycle Bin resulting in loss of photos.
- Deleted the photos from Recycle Bin using its context menu or emptied the Recycle Bin You might have accidentally erased the number of photos from the Recycle Bin using its context menu or emptied the Recycle Bin using “Empty the Recycle Bin” option. When you delete or empty the Recycle Bin, they are removed from Recycle Bin and there is no inbuilt option to retrieve emptied or erased files back.
- Unintended deletion of pictures from camera You might have accidentally clicked on “Delete All” option or marked all images using “Mark All” option and deleted the number of pictures instead of deleting a single photo. Generally, when you click on “Delete All” option, all the images stored on the camera’s memory card are erased resulting in loss of pictures. In such cases, you should know how to recover JPEG pictures from Nikon Coolpix Point and Shoot camera using deleted image recovery software.
- Deleted the pictures from the Camera’s memory card or other external storage device on the computer If you have accidentally erased the pictures from any removable or external storage devices when they are connected to the computer then they don't move to the Recycle bin instead they bypass the Recycle Bin resulting in loss of images. If you want to restore those pictures then you need a relevant photo recovery software.
Popular brands and types of storage devices supported by Picture Recovery Tool
Internal Hard DrivesExternal Hard Drives
Maxtor Sony etc.
FreeAgent, Replica, GoFlex, Barracuda etc
EcoGreen, S2 Portable, SpinPoint etc.
MyPassport, Elements, MyPassport Elite, Caviar Green etc.
Life Studio, Touro Pro etc.
Stealth, Metro, MiniStation etc.
Maxtor One Touch II etc.
Secure Digital (SD)
Compact Flash (CF)
Multimedia Cards (MMC)
XD ( Extereme Digital)
SanDisk XD-Picture, SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash, SanDisk USB Cruzer Fit, SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC etc.
Transcend microSDHC Class 4, Transcend JetFlash 500, Transcend USB 3.0 JetFlash 700, Transcend JetFlash 300, Transcend Class 10 microSDHC flash memory, Transcend Compact Flash 133x etc.
Kingston SDHC Class 10 G2, Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 memory stick, Kingston ValueRAM DDR3 memory stick, Kingston microSDHC Class 4, Kingston SO-DIMM DDR3 memory sticks etc.
Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark2, Sony Memory Stick Duo, Sony microSDHC Class 4, Sony Compact Flash 133x etc.
Lexar Professional Compact Flash 600x etc.
|IPods||-||Apple||IPod Classic, iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle|
How you can prevent any further loss of photos?
- The instant you find that the images are accidentally deleted, you need to immediately stop using the storage device to avoid overwriting of erased file thereby avoid permanent loss of images.
- You should install Picture restoration Software on healthy drive and should not save the recovered images on the same drive from where the pictures are accidentally deleted